Sunday, September 5, 2010

When You Go...

You won't be here. We will miss you Valorie! As the Chinese say: "Arrivederci."

Well, all you Christians out there, get on your judgmental faces, because I was too much of a nincompoop to make it to church today, so there's that. I did get up around 1:00 though and eat some lunch. Then I took a shower and sat around waiting on JP, Stephen, and Valorie so we could go to Tulsa. Whilst I was waiting, what should come on the TV but Napoleon Dynamite? I haven't seen that movie in a flippin' long time! Gosh!

After we left Valorie's, JP totally jacked the front seat from me. (He completely sucks as Chewbacca, by the way.) We then drove up to MoMo and Caleb's house. It's a beautiful place and their parents are just delightful. I got to see some great friends there, such as Beowulf, Caleb, MoMo, and Kelsey, and Michael was there too, I guess. I heard a great story about a drunk girl who got left by a QT dumpster, I found out that Michael has feelings for the drummer from Rush, and I found out that JP is inappropriately insensitive. It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately, we only got to hang for about an hour before we had to leave. Oh, and by the way, massage chairs are not for the birds, Brandon! I'm just wondering what kind of person would think that they are. Any girl that sees that you have a massage chair will beg you to let her give you a massage. True story. Caleb, go buy a massage chair; you have my blessing.

I got home around 6:00, and played some card games with my sister. One of those games, War, took around two hours. I won though, by gosh. Then I watched Freaky Friday and wrote a blog. Tomorrow, I burn stuff.

And Wales is too a country. Stupid John Paul. Learn your history and geography.

3 comments:

  1. Any girl that sees you own a massage chair will beg for you to let her sit in it! Because thats what massage chairs are for, women!!!
    Anywho, real men massage women themselves they don't let robots do it for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to LifeChurch. Then you could go on Saturday or Sunday night. Plus also, it is so cool. I know Jesus likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Thomas, I have decided that it doesn't take skill to win a game of War, but only luck. So there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete