Wednesday, September 1, 2010

La Vie Bohem

I am now blogging. This is my first and, judging by my past experience of not doing anything ever, last blog.
It all started one night, the 1st of September, 2010, at around 11-something pm if i remember right. John Paul and his then-girlfriend Brooke walked into the apartment. JP was hungry and as Arian as could be, so he decided to make some wieners and saurkraut, the latter something his then-girlfriend Brooke could not abide. However, I was feeling peppy, so I decided to start a blog about the then-interesting experience. That leads us up to where we now are; me sitting on the couch, JP eating, and the then-girlfriend Brooke stepping outside so she wouldn't puke. And who should walk right in, but Uncle Victor!? Psyched up and ready to study, he was wearing glasses, an unusual spectacle.
"Uncle Victor!" I cried! Then, casual as could be, he replied, "Hey." Now he is rocking in a chair, obliviously unaware of what I am now currently doing (observing).
He just now inquired as to what I am doing, and after telling him, he responded simply, "sweet."
These three, simple and happy as can be, are my friends. I love all three of these bohemians.

3 comments:

  1. You're silly. That's what you are. The only problem I have with your blog so far is that you should have said "he was wearing spectacles, an unusual spectacle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i left it a bit too subtle didn't i?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed it, Tommy; I just didn't realize you were so clever as to have done it intentionally. It's a mistake I won't make again.

    ReplyDelete