Thursday, September 16, 2010

And a Jolly good time was had by all...


You never know what you have until it's gone, they say. Well, now you all will be allowed to realize what you no longer have a small interim period. I will be taking over Tommy's blogging duties for the day as he is, as he put it, "swamped with homework." I think that's just Tommy's way of saying he's too lazy to do another blog, but who am I to criticize the man? It's not like he criticized my mustache or anything...
Yeah, homework, Tommy. That's not how you read a book, you dummy. Nice sideburns, though.    
Anyway. My name's Andrew and I'll be blogging for Tommy today. Generally I go by either Andrew or Jolly, so whatever alias you choose to read this blog as is your own choice. Now, I cannot make any promises that I can blog as well as Tommy. He's been blogging for a good few more weeks than I, but I'll do my best to make this as entertaining, humorous, and thought-provoking as our dear Thomas!

Today has been an interesting day for me. I started it off by having a dream around 3:12 AM (as far as I know) about committing manslaughter. I was not happy I did this, in fact, in my dream, I did my best to hide the heck out of what I had done. The only person I told was my girlfriend and I swore her to secrecy. It was an accident, I swear. That kid jumped out in front of the giant SUV I was driving. And his brother was trying to shoot me, I had to run him over. I dreamed I was shopping in a grocery store and the mother of the two dudes I manslaughtered came up and asked if I did it. I told her no, of course. What, does she think I'm stupid or something? She then accused me of lying because she saw my nostrils flaring. As far as I know, your nostrils really do flare when you lie and your eyes dialate. So if you ever suspect someone of lying to you, just take a gander at their nose or eyes and see if anything funky is going on there. Anyway, so my girlfriend broke our secrecy oath, told her mom, and her mom had me put in jail. Cool dream, right? If you said yes, you're a jerk and don't understand how fearful I am of ending up in prison.

I woke up thanks to my girlfriend being my super cool alarm clock and went to class, where I promptly fell back asleep again. It's just maths, who needs maths, right? It's totally for the birds. Then I went to my next class and talked about some French dude for a while (Blegh, french). After that, I had a wonderful lunch with all my friends. My chicken alfredo pizza was done to perfection and Tommy was even there, just not doing homework like he is right now.

Now that's the proper way to read a book, sir.

Anyway, so I have to go to a banquet thing now, so I actually have to cut this kinda short. Maybe Tommy will come back later and make another blog, who knows, folks. Expect me to be a reoccuring item, though, because Tommy usually has a lot of homework, and I usually have a lot as well. The difference is that I am no where near as responsible as Tommy and find that homework is, like maths, for the birds. And so is manslaughter dreams. And oath-breaking dream girlfriends. And banquets that keep me from making a proper blogging.

Anyway. Adios, pecos.

"Alright, Tommy. How do I post this stupid thing?"



"..."

"HEY. I NEED HELP. STOP STUDYING."
"Just press "Publish Post", dude. It's orange. You can't miss it, dummy."
"Oh."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Andrew Jolly, whom I have never met. I am glad Tommy has friends like you who will pick up his slack while he is off being a good student. The pictures with their captions were especially humorous and entertaining.

    Tommy, keep up the good work. Your homework, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sam. This is Andrew again, commenting for Tommy as well. He and I both say thank you and give you internet high fives.

    ReplyDelete