Friday, September 3, 2010

Mama! Mama! Let Me Tell You About the Great Adventure I Just Had!

This is the third of September. Today I went with my best bff forever, John Paul to Owasso to look into buying a TV. We found one, bought it, and then drove over to the Owasso Jamba Juice to surprise my buddy Andrew who works there. He was all like, "You guys!!" And we were like "Haha yeah!" Then I ordered a Strawberry Energizer, the first thing I have ever ordered at a Jamba Juice, and because it was made by Andrew Jolly, it was delicious.

When we got home, we wanted to open the television and get it set up in a hurry, so I grabbed two bat-a-rangs, gave one to JP, and we quickly opened the box. Batman would have smiled at our prowess. After that, we went to a soccer game, came back to the apartment, and started planning out an awesome night. Andrew Jolly, JP, Jacob, my brother Bob and I are ordering pizza and watching movies on said new TV. I bet they will play Halo, too.

"These are my friends, this is who they have been for always."

No comments:

Post a Comment