Friday, September 3, 2010

Ba De Ya! Say, Do You Remember (Ba De Ya) Dancin' in September?

This is like my fifth blog, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

I now have three devoted followers, and am as full of hot air as I ever was, so the end appears nowhere in sight.

My good friend Valorie is going to do something terrible that will make a great many people sad. She is abandoning our beautiful country (America) for some gosh-awful excuse for a country (Wales). This is terriboo! (That was my attempt at an Aldous Snow British accent through typing, by the way.)

In case you are not aware, Wales is a silly little country somewhere over in The United Kingdom (see right). It has no business snatching innocent Americans of their most valued citizens, an act which I could possibly understand if undertaken by Ireland or Scotland. But Wales? What does Wales even have going for it? Welsh Corgis? I mean sure, they're cute, but to exist as a country because you have a cute breed of dog named after you just seems ludicrous. Their chief export is Welsh people who want to be English, who leave in hopes of scratching out a superior existence in England. I can't even fathom wanting to live in, let alone visit, a country such as that. But, we're all wishing you luck, Valorie! Take an umbrella!

Oh, side note: Did I tell you that my family is apparently Welsh on my mother's side? It's true.

Teddy, the Welsh Corgi

7 comments:

  1. I heard that Wales also has a high export rate of dead Princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wouldn't be surprised. Stupid Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to tell you that we were part Welsh on mom's side, but you already admitted it, so I will refrain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell you that Teddy is adorable; I am so glad you shared his pulchritude with me and the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh look at me and my fancy words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Byyyy the wayyyyyy, BRANDON, I at first did not realize what you were getting at. You, sir are an insensitive jerk! She was pretty and deserves more respect than that. I would have liked to know her, but I was just a kid; her candle burned out long before her legend ever did! So there.

    ReplyDelete