Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Old Pie in the Windowsill Trick...

Not a lot to write about... I went to Chili's tonight with my big o' daddies Mully, Jacob, Bryce, Chad, Uncle Victor (A.K.A. Jafar), John Paul, and Brooke. Also, my friend Chelsea was our waitress, and just a splendid one at that. After that, we all went to Wal-Mart. Uncle Victor got some Gatorades, and Brooke got two more musicals for us to hopefully enjoy, Across the Universe and Cry-Baby.

When we got back to the apartments, a bunch of us, Bryce, JP, Brooke, Mully, Jacob, Chad, Brandon, Rachel, Wilson, Emily, Uncle Victor, and myself, watched a ridiculously awesome movie called Black Dynamite. It was very great, albeit slightly racist. Bryce loved it. It also had a small bit of language and adult themed material. (Mully loved it too.) A lot of fun was had and friendship-bonding was accomplished. 

"Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!"

4 comments:

  1. I threw that **** before I entered the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitedly Brandon, yes!! Me, 19-year-old Tommy is tellin' you, 21-year-old Brandon that I am very grateful to you for sharing this movie with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your post this morning, and I was like, "Hmm, Black Dynamite, you say?" Then I kinda forgot all about it. Then, later today, I was in a pawn shop, which of course reminded me of you, but the remarkable thing was that just as we were about to leave, a certain dvd in a box on the floor caught my eye. What could it be but Black Dynamite! True story. No, I didn't buy it (or anything else if you're wondering).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. Do you think maybe you'll be able to follow Across the Universe this time? I know you've had trouble with it in the past...

    ReplyDelete