Thursday, September 9, 2010

So, You Know Who Looks Like Bruce Willis? Everybody.


Last night, Bob and I were sitting around talking, and we came to the conclusion that there are quite a few people who resemble our dearly beloved action hero Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis, as you may recall, was a big deal in the 1980s and '90s and known for such great movies as the Die Hards, The Sixth Sense, Armageddon, and the Bruno: the Kid TV series. Here are some side-by-side comparisons of him and people that could have been used as stand-ins.






Bruce Willis and Jamie Lee Curtis








Bruce Willis and Jason Statham





Bruce Willis and Billy Joel








Bruce Willis and Smeagol










The only real problem I see with these is that Smeagol has more hair. 

Bob and I just started trying to think of people that Bruce Willis resembles last night and this is what we came up with. Don't ask me why we started trying in the first place because I honestly can't remember. Also, how weird is this?

One more thing, and then I'll be through. Andrew, you and I had a deep conversation following the posting of the blog concerning your facial hair. I want you to know, that while I will never print a formal apology ever, and will never change my stance on the matter, I will admit that it was a bit unfair to compare anybody's mustache to Tom Selleck's. I will apologize for that. 

I am sorry, Andrew. 
But I hope comparing Bruce Willis to Jamie Lee Curtis makes it up to you.

12 comments:

  1. Very amusing! Whaddya think about Terry O'Quinn? Maybe not so much...but he looks like Patrick Stewart, who likes like Bruce Willis...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Billy Joel looks better than he does!!! That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry O'Quinn? A little bit. He IS bald, after all.

    And Tori, Billy Joel looks better than everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fantastic! I laughed so much! Better hope Ole Willis doesn't read this though, he'll try and kill us all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tori, your time is up. Sissy Sam is no longer Mrs. Nice Guy all the time. Brace yourself, because I am about to make you mad. And maybe Tommy, too. Billy Joel is probably the worst looking person in this post (besides Gollum). You know, you really did have it coming...did I ever make you mad before in the last 14 years? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha, you are the worst. NEVER talk that way to Tori and NEVER EVER talk that way about Billy Joel.

    Brandon, I kinda hope he doesn't care that I said he WAS a big deal in the 80s and 90s, or else I may be in trouble. He will probably forgive me though because I said he looked like Billy Joel, the sexiest man on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, I am apalled. I am very dissappointed with your comment to say the least. Thank you Tommy for telling that sister of ours what's up. Good day to you sam and if you haven't gotten your senses back yet let me tell you that you are very wrong! He had a supermodel wife you know.


    This is tori btw on dads iphone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, phew. I thought Dad was reprimanding me publicly for the whole world to see. Whether I cried or not doesn't matter. Then you called me your sister, and I thought you were Bobby. Now I know the truth. Anyway, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying that Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, and even Jamie Lee Curtis are all better looking than Billy Joel, but it's true.
    Tommy, I can't believe you said Billy Joel is the sexiest man on the planet when you know very well that I am married to that man (who most definitely is NOT Billy Joel). But it would be weird if Tori thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are not better looking!!! Tommy is right and you are wrong! YOU ARE WRONG, do you hear me?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oy veh. The only one one who is at the very least arguably as cool as Billy Joel is, of course, Jason Statham. I have no comment on their looks or sexiness. No comment, that is, except for that i would probably rather look like Jason Statham than most other men. And by that I mean not only would I rather look like him than I would most other men, but also that I would rather look like him more than most other men would.

    Sam, Billy Joel is kind of a big deal. How shallow of you to think that just because he's old or something, that the man don't still got it goin on, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I am not saying that he is not cool or a big deal. As we all know, once you are on digestive health commercials *cough*Jamie Lee Curtis*cough*, you are pretty much out of the cool clique. Also, voicing a Disney character in one of their good movies puts you in the cool clique permanently (not saying he wouldn't be anyway).

    I'm not saying old people can't be cool, either. Jackie Chan is getting up there, and he still reeks awesomeness. HOWEVER, just because you are awesome does not mean you are good-looking. Looks aren't everything! Tori can love old man BJ even if he isn't a swoon-worthy dreamboat.

    Also, your comment about Jason Statham made me lol on the inside. I just saw all of the Transporter movies recently, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://fuckyeahthelastframe.tumblr.com/post/475088094/patrick-stewart-bruce-willis

    ReplyDelete