Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Legendary Tuesdays

Today was a very fine day. I believe it has been one of the best days I have had in a while; I felt probably the best and most normal that I have in a long time. It wasn't all that noticeable until later in the day when I realized that I actually felt pretty good. One of the only complaints I have about today was having to pay that (insert expletive) ticket. Grr. Not that I'm bitter or anything....

When I got up today, I felt pretty tired for a while, but then I stopped being tired and started being awesome instead. True story. I had a good time in Honors Seminar today, largely due to our topic of discussion, Jekyll. It's a BBC miniseries and is a lot of fun. Honors Seminar followed with a pleasant lunch with pleasant friends. Then I had to pay my (insert expletive) ticket. Grr. But that still managed to be a relatively fun outing because my great friend Caleb came with me.

After all that, not a lot happened until the evening when I went over to Cassandra's and Kelsey's to hang out and watch Glee. It was great fun and a good time was had by all. When I came back to my dorm, JP and his then-girlfriend Brooke were making supper. I helped too, sort of, by unloading the dishwasher and staying out of the way. Brandon came over too and looked ABSOLUTELY stunning.

Brandon, you were finally legendary
enough to be pictured in my blog 
We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, and biscuits for supper and it was mm-mmm good. Many thanks to John Paul and Brooke. And Brandon too for looking great and cooking the eggs. We also watched How I Met Your Mother while we ate, which is my favorite show.

After all of these festivities, I hung out with my good buddy Andrew (the one with the mustache) and had a nice time. Then I went to Wal-Mart with my buddy Chad to get food for our breakfast tomorrow. We like to have breakfast together sometimes because we are the coolest people on planet Earth, let alone the coolest people in Claremore.

And who should we run into on our way to Wal-Mart but Caleb and Mo Mo? They were walking back to campus from QT so we pulled over and invited them to join us in our adventure. They decided to come and we had fun. By the way, do you want to want to know what the creepiest things in the whole wide world are? Sponge-Bob face masks! Holy crap those are creepy! They're just a regular mask but they have Sponge Bob's face painted on them, and they are way way way creepy. Ask Chad or Caleb.

Anyway, I believe I shall now bid you all goodbye. I shall now read some of my Oklahoma book for tomorrow and go to bed. I am very tired.

3 comments:

  1. Tommy,
    I am greatly honored to not only be mentioned in your blog, but pictured as well, this has made my day.
    I'm Brandon Sutton,
    You stay classy Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha brandon, you are awesome. you stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey tommy, guess what - i finally got around to reading your last three blog posts, that's what. they are nice. just like you. i think i might go back and comment on another one now. and do you want to know something else? i was researching QT today because it is so stinkin' awesome and i miss it. but apparently they don't do franchises, so i can't open one with don. dang it. but at least you are still free to enjoy them. luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete