Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey Look at Me! I Wrote Another Blog!

Last Tuesday I received a most pleasant surprise; my friends Kelsey and Cassandra invited me over to watch a movie and make me supper. That was incredibly nice of them and was a real treat. It wasn't any "weird vegetarian food," and, although it didn't contain any meat, was very delicious. I learned what "brie" was, (and I saw it on the menu of some British place a couple days later and knew what it was thanks to Cassie) and we watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also Chance and Michael were there too.

As much fun as it was, it did make me miss ol' Valorie, who, as you may remember, is in Wales. The first time I ever saw TRHPS was with her. If ever I missed her, it has been every day she's been gone, every time I see anything Disney, every time I watch Glee, every time I see a sno-cone stand, every moment I'm awake, every time I think of Europe (so like twice, maybe), and most definitely then.

Anyway, Fall Break was a lot of fun. I mostly hung out with my brother and our friend Jon, whose birthday was on Tuesday. We ate at a pretty cool British pub where I had a "Taste of the Midlands Pie" and went to see the movie RED. It was a really good movie and was awesome. Everybody that appreciates good movies for their humor, their action, their romance, or their Bruce Willis should go see this.

Anyways, I guess you are all pretty much caught up on the gist of what I've been up to lately...I suppose I will leave it at that for now.


And... Party on Dudes.

1 comment:

  1. i think the things you said about missing val were so sweet. awwwwww. we used to have some good ol' times back in my day. i can't really remember much except for near-constant laughter...

    ReplyDelete