Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Times; Nothin' But

Well, it has been exactly too long since my last post, and for that, I would like to apologize. I will try to do better from now on, I square. I told Brandon t'other day that I would start blogging again once we went on another recycling escapade, but we haven't gone yet. Hopefully we will go be legendary Planeteers tomorrow night. To tell you the truth, you, dear readers (aside from Brandon himself) have seen as much of Brandon in these blogs as I have seen him in real life all year. (Hyperbole)

Anyway, in case you were wondering, I haven't been up to much these last few weeks. Just been out be-boppin' around; not knowin' which way's up. I figure I'll figure it out eventually, or at least figure out what to do to make it through. Oh, and did I tell you that Uncle Victor and I started a revolutionary band? Cogni-Pillar is it's name. You would like it.

Today is Musical Monday again, or as my friend Kelsey would call it, Miserable Monday; but not so miserable for us today because we have no night class this particular night; woot. Guess what Brooke and I are watching tonight. Yup, RENT! I think we can only watch so many other musicals before we have to clear our musical pallets by watching it again. So far we have watched Rent, Moulin Rouge, Rent, Across the Universe, Moonlight Serenade, Thumbelina, Les Miserables (which turned out to be musical-less, but incredibly kick-awesome anyway), Pocahontas, Anastasia, and again tonight, Rent. I don't think I have forgotten any, but I may have.

Well, that's about all I can say, except that I hope I have the gumption and chutzpah to keep on blogging, because it isn't even remotely at all hard and it shows that I have absolutely no motivation (or brain function) if I can't even do that. Anyway, I think Ron Burgundy said it best, so i will let him:

1 comment: