Tuesday, October 26, 2010

While Everybody Else Is Getting Out of Bed

I'm usually getting in it.

Anyway, I decided I was going to write a blog tonight, and write a blog tonight I shall. And am. Writing. A blog, that is. Or at the very least, a very poor excuse/cop out for a blog. Blog. Bloggity blog blog. Blog.

Represent, sir.
I wonder what it is that makes people do the things they do. Is it one thing or is it different for everybody? I guess that for some, it's God, and for some it's the devil. Maybe? Maybe it's just our own choice that God gave us influenced by either one or both. Do we think of original ideas or is it God, the devil, or Leonardo DiCaprio incepting them into our heads? I sure don't know what it is that makes me stay up uber late when I'm way tired. It's probably not God making me do it, if I may be so bold to suggest I understand God or what He does. The Bible does say that God gives rest to those He loves... We probably have to accept it though, much like salvation. Speaking of salvation, my bed looks very nice...

Writing a blog. Why do I have the audacity to presume that I have anything going on in my head worth writing down? Perhaps it's my pluckiness and moxie that makes me believe I'm worth remembering or believe that my thoughts are worth remembering. Who knows? Odelay-bay. Today was Musical Monday, btw. We watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's perdy good and I like it. Tomorrow, I need to go pay my (insert expletive) ticket that I got the other day. $152. Grrr. We all have our crosses to bear, I suppose. Mine is called getting caught.

I suppose I have more or less accomplished my goal of writing a blog. More will follow this one probably. Well, as the kids say, "See ya later."

No comments:

Post a Comment