Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, and a New Life for Me

And I'm feeling good.

Well, I mean, kinda good I suppose. It's a Michael Bublé song. I mostly put that because I made a new background for my blog. Perhaps you've seen it. I thought it was appropriate for winter, and as you can see, it is appropriate. In the future, if I change it again, which I almost probably will, this blog will seem silly and not make sense if read then. I want you all to know that I realized this going in. So don't worry.

Well, I have already completed three of my four finals, and it's only Monday. It's the final countdown. (OK, just for honesty's sake, I have five finals, but the fifth one doesn't really count because there is no test; I just have to show up.) Now all I have to do is a reflective paper for Honors Seminar and finish my 20 page Military History paper. After that, all I have to worry about is how happy I can be for Christmas. I'm thinking I can get pretty happy, but we'll see.

What else? Well, I would like to apologize for the lack of substance in my blogs... I mostly just figured I would try to get back in the game, and it hasn't been my best display. I guess I'm too old for this stuff, Riggs. My mind has been off somewhere else and I can't find it, which is just absolutely terrible because people usually need those for finals and extensive paper-writing. Ima try and do those things without it, but I'm afraid the results will be disastrous.
(I had to edit this)
As you can see, the things I say make very little sense, teetering on the edge of making no sense at all. Oh, hey guess what. As I have said, Valorie comes home on the 20th, but Jacob is leaving for Wales in early January! I know! On an unselfish level, I am very happy for him and incredibly proud; however, on a selfish level, the only level I recognize on a daily basis, I am angry because I have to go to a bunch of my classes alone next semester and am going to lose yet another roommate. But, what can ya do?

I love Murtaugh. Well, not so much love as agree. He WAS too old for that stuff, and shoulda just stayed the heck outa Riggs' way. Although, too be fair, it took both of them to take care of ol' Jet Li... I am conflicted. This is my face right now:
My face is the one on the right; the epitome of conflicted
This is from a comic by the ever-hilarious Kate Beaton, by the way. Very funny, very funny.

1 comment: